Welcome to ACE Micro’s Careers page! We believe that a fulfilling career is not just a job, but a journey of growth, learning, and meaningful experiences. We provide exceptional opportunities for talented individuals like you to thrive and make a difference. Our organization values innovation, collaboration, and a passion for excellence, and we’re constantly seeking exceptional individuals to join our dynamic team. Our commitment to personal and professional development means that you’ll have the support and resources to unlock your potential and achieve your goals. Explore our open positions, learn about our company culture, and discover why this could be the perfect place for you to build a rewarding and successful career. Join us on this journey of growth and let’s create a brighter future together!
ACE Micro has an immediate opening for a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant. This individual will report to the VP of Operations and will be a member of the ERP solution delivery team for projects and support.
The candidate must possess or demonstrate an aptitude in the following:
- Accounting, business, economics, or similar field – bachelor’s degree is preferred but experience matters most
- Specific knowledge of D365 Business Central (BC) specifically in Finance, Distribution, Warehousing, and light Manufacturing
- 2+ years D365 BC implementation consulting experience in a consulting firm or professional services firm
- Knowledge of D365 BC associated 3rd party ISVs is beneficial
- D354 Business Central Functional Consultant certification (MB-800) a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with Power Platform is a plus
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Comfortable meeting with clients and prospects to help with discovery, solution architecture, design and development, testing, training and go-live
- Mapping client requirements with BC application functionality and identifying third party solutions or creative workarounds when necessary
- Identify potential solutions to business problems using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and supporting applications
- Experience preparing for and presenting recommended solutions to new, existing, and potential clients
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to self-start and work independently as well as part of a team. interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Ability to work remotely with good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and take on multiple projects and/or support cases
- Ability to analyze business processes
- General understanding of the Microsoft suite of business solutions, specifically Dynamics 365 Business Central associated third-party applications
- Gathering and documenting client requirements
- Training client personnel on the use and administration of BC
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, interact with the client project team regarding task status
Future growth in this position would include:
- Performing gap analysis between out-of-the-box delivered functionality and client’s requirements
- Developing high level project work plans
- Learning project methodology techniques and documentation (waterfall, agile)
- Managing individual and team budgets and scope of work
- Leading client meetings or facilitated strategy sessions
- Developing integrations and data conversions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC
- Assisting with internal company training events, webinars, and creating blogs
- Continuing to increase your knowledge of the products ACE supports and achieve required Microsoft certifications
ACE Micro is a remote organization.
- Base Salary: Compensation based on experience
- Commission: Billable and non-billable utilization based
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of any protected category.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organization. We respect and value the unique perspectives and backgrounds of our employees, recognizing that this diversity is a driving force behind our success.
Accessibility: We strive to make our workplace accessible to individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities to ensure that they can perform the essential functions of their job.
Harassment-Free Environment: We maintain a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. We do not tolerate any form of harassment, whether based on a protected category or otherwise.
For a full explanation of our employment policies, please visit our FAQ page.